In order to provide the best possible services and to ensure our services and treatments are specifically tailored to your needs, we need to collect certain information from you. You can be confident that any information entrusted to us will be treated with the highest degree of privacy and confidentiality.
Collection of information
We only collect information that directly relates to the provision of products and services to you or for any purpose directly related to the provision of services to you.
Use and disclosure of your information
In order that we can provide our products and services to you we need to collect information about you in order to:
• Assess your requirements and ensure you are suitable for services and treatments;
• Secure bookings;
• Give you any information you may require.
You are not obliged to provide any details to us. However, if you choose not to provide us with your personal and sensitive information, we will be unable to provide our services to you.
How you can gain access to your information
You can request:
• access to your information
• amendment of your information where that information is incorrect or out-of-date.
Your request is however subject to several exceptions permitted by law. If we deny you access to your information, we will provide reasons to you.
To request access to your details, or for more information, you may contact us and request:
(2) a form requesting access to, or correction of, your information.
A fee will be charged if you request access to, or correction of, your information. However, the fee will be reimbursed if your request is denied.
How you can contact us
7 Lakeside Drive
Hepburn Springs, Victoria, 3461, Australia
Tel: (03) 5348 2030
Fax: (03) 5348 1358
If you are not satisfied with our response you can refer your complaint to the following:
(1) Director of Complaints, Office of The Federal Privacy Commission
GPO Box 5218, SYDNEY NSW 1042
Telephone: 1300 363 992
(2) Health Services Commissioner, Complaints and Information
30th Floor, 570 Bourke Street, MELBOURNE Vic 3000
Telephone: 1800 136 066