For all “Bed and Breakfast” or B&B reservations (available only with bookings made via this website), you are welcome to select either a Continental or fully cooked Japanese breakfast to enjoy on each morning of your stay.
Guests on “Room Only” rates (with bookings made via third-party booking sites) are welcome to add a breakfast for an additional $25. This must be requested prior to arrival.
The menus below are indicative and some variations may occur due to menu development and the seasonal availability of some ingredients. With advance notice at the time of initial booking, we will happily discuss and accommodate most special dietary requirements.
To start your day, we offer a choice of refreshing hot or cold beverages. Next, enjoy an authentic platter of delicious Japanese breakfast favourites, carefully selected to balance flavour, texture and appearance. Your home-style Japanese breakfast includes some delicacies not commonly offered in Australia. Your breakfast platter includes all these dishes:
- Baked atlantic salmon, lightly basted with a caramelized teriyaki glaze
- Slices of traditional tamago-yaki Japanese omlette, hand made with sake, dashi stock and mirin
- Hijiki seaweed slowly simmered with shitake mushrooms and seasonal vegetables
- Pickled and crunchy daikon radish slices
- Yamamomo mountain peach, served whole with seed
- Vinegarette salad of wakame seaweed and cucumber, finished with freshly roasted sesame
- Sukiyaki infused pumpkin, topped with black sesame seeds
- Blanched green spinach, mixed with a sweet and nutty sesame paste
- Nutritious and delicious gobo burdock root
- Rich white miso soup, complete with wakame seaweed, shallots and tofu
- Premium japonica rice
- Furikake rice topping, comprising toasted seaweed, sesame seeds and dried fish
To start your day, we offer a choice of refreshing hot or cold beverages. Next, you can opt for a Continental Breakfast featuring a delicious and nutritious home-made cereal compilation, accompanied by fresh milk and natural yoghurt, a compote of stewed fruits served in a rich ginger juice and followed by hot toast with your choice of spreads.
The following complementary beverages are offered to accompany your breakfast.
• Japanese young leaf sencha green tea
• Freshly ground and brewed coffee
• “English Breakfast” tea
• “Irish Breakfast” tea
• “Earl Grey” tea
• Peppermint tea
• Camomile tea
• Orange juice
• Apple juice